Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dear Dreary.
You slag!
I never want to see you ever again you slapper, you two timing, lettuce licking, carpet munching trollop!
I know about you and 'Linda bloody Chutney-Fawcett' or whatever her bloody name is. Staying late at the office updating your pie chart? The only pie you've been up dating is hers.
What about that picture of you staggering out of 'her' flat at all hours of the morning. 'Went to borrow a cup of sugar' my hat!!
I'm quite sure it had something to do with a cup but that's by the by. Plus that skimpy mini dress you had on was so short you could still see your strap on ! I bought you that! We had our first threesome on that with Nigel Havers' accountant.
Anyway, plenty more fish, and I'm not talking about your girlfriend!
I've taken the ferret and gone to stay at mothers house.
Don't try to contact me else I'll blow this whole, sorry affair wide open.
Yours (was),
Fanny Haddock.
 This is an automated message. Auntie Val of The Daily Blurb Group of Newspapers is currently out of office until Tuesday January 3rd 2012. Your message has been automatically forwarded and re-addressed to our sister paper and will be considered in due course by their expert, Deirdre. We can assure you that any material within your message will be dealt with in a confidential, professional, and sympathetic manner and will certainly not be open to gossip or ridicule or will not be sold on to other publications. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment