Wednesday 12 December 2012

Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. On the promenade paedophiles queue, round young virgin wasted on glue. Sleep in heavenly peace.
Silent night, holy night, down the high street scumbags fight. Picasso faces, angry and pained, alcy in doorway trousers all stained. Sleep in heavenly peace.
Silent night, holy night, booze shop trading through the night. Xmas Eve is no time to shirk, one day off then straight back to work. Sleep in heavenly peace.
Silent night, holy night, I need dear Dreary's help tonight. Help to find me a bed for the night, baby will come by morning light. Sleep in heavenly peace.
Mary, Bethlehem Women’s Refuge,
Grange Park,
Blackpool.

Dear Mary?
I recognize that hand writing and school boy toilet humour.
Little Johnny Bamber I presume?
Some things never change. Still the same repulsive little prick I remember from junior school all those many moons ago.
Anyway, don't go trying to blackmail me now cause I'm famous. I only wanked you off 'round the back of the bike shed cause you had a swapsy my brother needed to complete his Star Wars collection of cards.
Now bugger off!
Dreary.

No comments:

Post a Comment