Monday 17 December 2012

Dear Dreary.
My name is not Colonel can you can Harry can i have a dreadful can dreadful affliction that can means i can not Llewellyn can not finish a finish a finish a affliction that means means i jumble jumble up all my afflictions since my my time up the falklands jumbley jumbley afflict can sentence my brain affliction up the argie bargie electrodes jumbled my fucking brains faggots scrambled up the english arsenal boom! headache in port fuck stanley holloway can you limp help me limp end up cock got stuck finish affliction my cannot help myself finish a incoming! jumbley cant finish a help me deirdre my affliction is


Goodness me man!
I don't think I've seen a case as bad as this in my entire life.
You masturbate too much young fellow. As you're on the verge of climaxing all the time you end up talking non sensical
jibberish.
So, I'm afraid the cover up story of a Falklands veteran simply doesn't wash. Shell shock my hat!!!
You need to find another hobby. Why not actually join the army instead of playing at pocket soldiers.
As it stands presently your hand grenade is likely to go off in your hand at any moment causing untold trouser carnage. I'm sure your bayonet skills are adequate, 'they don't like it up 'em' as corporal Jones used to say, although in your case I'm not so sure.
It's the rifle range for you soldier. No more firing blanks willy nilly! It's time to distinguish between your privates and the officers mess!




You Deidre fuck this problem real jumble is genuine and i wank cant both shot arms off during the fuckin bitch you war are

Put it away immediately! At least join the RAF, you can play in your cockpit all day long!Screw you.can you keep a secret. I am captain harry ''h'' llewelyn,falklands war hero.previously thought dead. I faked my death in order to get away from a nagging wife. Please don't publish. I am willing to pay for your silence. H, Buenas Aries


Not 'Harry the horse' Llewelyn? The Stanley Stallion? Those poor sheep! No wonder you're in hiding!!! It's disgusting!
Did you never wonder why the argentinian mutton industry is now the world leader?

No comments:

Post a Comment